Texts by M. Gebirtig set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A zuniker shtral = A ray of sunshine () - P. Schoenfield [x]
- Glokn klang! = Tolling bells () - P. Schoenfield [x]
- Minutn fun bitokhn! = Moments of confidence () - P. Schoenfield [x]
- Minutn fun yiesh = Moments of despair () - P. Schoenfield [x]
- Shifreles portret = Shifrele’s portrait () - P. Schoenfield [x]
- Undzer friling! = Our springtime! () - P. Schoenfield [x]
Last update: 2023-05-07 20:15:50