Author: Hollie Dunkley
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- adam talks to temptation (he asked who are you?) *
- adam talks to temptation (he asked who are you?) - Ronald A. Beckett *
- he asked who are you? she said i am the angel who sits on your other shoulder * (adam talks to temptation)
- he asked who are you? * (adam talks to temptation)
- he asked who are you? * - Ronald A. Beckett (adam talks to temptation)
- Judas to Jesus () - Ronald A. Beckett [x] *
- Maestro () - Ronald A. Beckett [x] *
Last update: 2020-04-15 14:34:01