Author: Mary Ann Kidder (1820 - 1905)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Don't be idle, little children - Stephen Collins Foster (Don't be idle)
- Don't be idle (Don't be idle, little children) - Stephen Collins Foster
- No matter what temptations - Stephen Collins Foster (We'll still keep marching on)
- The bright hills of Glory (To the fair shores of Eden) - Stephen Collins Foster
- To the fair shores of Eden - Stephen Collins Foster (The bright hills of Glory)
- We'll still keep marching on (No matter what temptations ) - Stephen Collins Foster
Last update: 2015-12-26 14:42:44