Texts by A. Bax set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- As I walked at dusk in Eyré Square - A. Bax
- Closing doors (Eilidh, Eilidh, Eilidh, heart of me, dear and sweet) - A. Bax
- Eilidh, Eilidh, Eilidh, heart of me, dear and sweet - A. Bax
- Garden song () - A. Bax [x]
- Glamour (As I walked at dusk in Eyré Square) - A. Bax
- I come out of the west with the fiddle - A. Bax (The enchanted fiddle)
- Lullaby (Still my baby, hush my darling) - A. Bax
- Roundel: When we are lost (When we are lost) - A. Bax
- Slumber song (Still my baby, hush my darling) - A. Bax
- Still my baby, hush my darling - A. Bax
- Summer night () - A. Bax [x]
- The enchanted fiddle (I come out of the west with the fiddle) - A. Bax
- When we are lost - A. Bax (When we are lost)
Last update: 2021-12-30 21:38:30