Texts by S. Glickman set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- First Silver, Then Invisible () (from What We Carry) - R. Beckett [x] *
- The Baiji Dolphin (China) () - R. Beckett [x] *
- The Black-Faced Honey Creeper (Hawaii) () - R. Beckett [x] *
- The Monteverde Toad (Costa Rica) () - R. Beckett [x] *
- The Pyrenean Ibex (France and Spain) () - R. Beckett [x] *
- The River Otter (Japan) () - R. Beckett [x] *
- The woman beside the lake is reading () - R. Beckett [x] *
Last update: 2023-05-10 22:08:43