Texts by P. Grainger set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- At twilight (Away by the reefs of the Chilean Coast) - P. Grainger
- Away by the reefs of the Chilean Coast - P. Grainger
- Chrisimas day in the morning (There was a pig went out to dig) - P. Grainger DUT
- Father and Daughter (Father to his daughter said) - P. Grainger FRE
- Father to his daughter said FRE - P. Grainger
- In Pittsburgh town a man did dwell
- The merry wedding (Tidings are told both far and wide) - P. Grainger FRE
- There was a pig went out to dig (There was a pig went out to dig) - P. Grainger DUT
- There was a pig went out to dig DUT - P. Grainger
- Tidings are told both far and wide FRE - P. Grainger
Last update: 2023-06-08 16:32:22