Texts by F. Stanton set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Across the land from strand to strand - A. Beach
- A Plantation Ditty (De gray owl sing fum de chimbly top) - S. Homer
- A Song of Liberty (Across the land from strand to strand) - A. Beach
- At rest () - E. Nevin [x]
- De gray owl sing fum de chimbly top - S. Homer (A Plantation Ditty)
- De gray owl () - D. Buck [x]
- Jean, my Jean, with the eyes of light - H. Burleigh
- Jean (Jean, my Jean, with the eyes of light) - H. Burleigh
- Just a-wearyin' for you (Just a-wearyin' for you) - C. Jacobs-Bond
- Just a-wearyin' for you - C. Jacobs-Bond
- Mighty lak' a rose (Sweetest li'l' feller) - E. Nevin
- Necklace of love (No rubies of red for my lady) - E. Nevin
- No rubies of red for my lady - E. Nevin
- Sweetest li'l' feller - E. Nevin
- Until God's day () - D. Buck [x]
Last update: 2022-04-05 09:33:58