Texts by C. Roberts set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Canada (O Child of Nations, giant-limbed) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave
- Grey rocks and greyer sea (Grey rocks, and greyer sea) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave, B. Tamblyn
- I know a maiden like a flower - M. Cave-Browne-Cave (Sister to the wild rose)
- I know a maiden (I know a maiden like a flower) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave
- O Child of Nations, giant-limbed - M. Cave-Browne-Cave (Canada)
- One night came Winter noiselessly, and leaned - R. Stöhr (The Frosted Pane)
- Sister to the wild rose (I know a maiden like a flower)
- Sleepy-man (When the Sleepy Man comes with the dust on his eyes) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave, M. Lang
- Spring breaks in foam (Spring breaks in foam) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave
- The Frosted Pane (One night came Winter noiselessly, and leaned) - R. Stöhr
- When the Sleepy Man comes with the dust on his eyes - C. Brumby, M. Cave-Browne-Cave, M. Lang (Sleepy Man)
- When The Sleepy Man Comes (When the Sleepy Man comes with the dust on his eyes) - C. Brumby
- With April here (With April here) - M. Cave-Browne-Cave
Last update: 2023-05-10 21:05:51