Author: Ronald Duncan (1914 - 1982)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A Wedding Anthem (Now let us sing gaily ) - B. Britten *
- Birthday song for Erwin (See how the sun) - B. Britten *
- Evening (The red fox, the sun, tears the throat of the evening) - B. Britten *
- Morning (Morning is only a heron rising) - B. Britten *
- Morning is only a heron rising *
- B. Britten: Morning
- Night (Night is no more than a cat which creeps) - B. Britten *
- Night is no more than a cat which creeps *
- B. Britten: Night
- Now let us sing gaily
- B. Britten: A Wedding Anthem
- See how the sun *
- B. Britten: Birthday song for Erwin
- The red fox, the sun, tears the throat of the evening *
- B. Britten: Evening
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:42:46