Author: Johann Franck (1618 - 1677)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Glory be to thee, O lord, glory be to thee - John (Milford) Rutter, CBE (Hymn to the Creator of Light)
- Herr, der du wohnst auf jenen Wolkenbergen [possibly misattributed] - Hans Gál (Motette)
- Hymn to the Creator of Light (Glory be to thee, O lord, glory be to thee) - John (Milford) Rutter, CBE
- Light, who dost my soul enlighten
- Motette (Herr, der du wohnst auf jenen Wolkenbergen) - Hans Gál [possibly misattributed]
- Orgelimprovisation über den Choral Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele (Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele) - Dietmar Korthals
- Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele - Dietmar Korthals (Orgelimprovisation über den Choral Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele)
Last update: 2021-04-14 22:41:02