Author: William Henry Gardner (1865 - 1932)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- For sweet love's sake
- E. MacDowell: For sweet love's sake
- I ask but this
- E. MacDowell: I ask but this
- O lovely rose
- E. MacDowell: O lovely rose
- Sweet blue-eyed maid
- E. MacDowell: Sweet blue-eyed maid
- Sweetheart tell me
- E. MacDowell: Sweetheart tell me
- Thy beaming eyes
- E. MacDowell: Thy beaming eyes
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:44:21