Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by H. Haufrecht
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Go, ploughman, plough (Text: Joseph Campbell , as Seosamh MacCathmhaoil)
- Life (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- O li'l lamb (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- Riding to town (Text: Paul Laurence Dunbar)
- Speak, for you must (Text: Philip Morin Freneau)
- The old woman (Text: Joseph Campbell , as Seosamh MacCathmhaoil)
Last update: 2018-08-12 13:47:50