Composer: Bothwell Thomson
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Oh! beautiful (Text: Oscar Wilde)
- The first farewell (Text: Robert Bulwer-Lytton)
- The flower-bird (Text: Mary Coleridge)
- The grey streets of London (Text: Katharine Tynan)
- The Irish grass (Text: Katharine Tynan)
- The old, old song (in Two Songs) (Text: Charles Kingsley) GER
Last update: 2015-05-09 22:05:28