Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by W. Boyce
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
- The Chaplet
- no. ?. How unhappy's the nymph
- The Shepherds Lottery. A musical entertainment [stage composition]
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Amour sans soucis (Text: Colley Cibber)
- Cantata II: Tell me, ye brooks (Text: Anonymous)
- Goddess of the dimpling smile (in The Shepherds Lottery. A musical entertainment)
- Heart of oak [x]
- How unhappy's the nymph (in The Chaplet)
- On a bank beside a willow
- Orpheus and Euridice (Text: Thomas Lisle, Dr.)
- Spring Gardens (Text: John Lockman)
- Tell me no more (Text: William Congreve)
- The non-pareil
- Together let us range the fields (Text: Anonymous)
- Well-judging Phyllis (Text: John Lockman)
Last update: 2023-05-10 14:20:27