Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by N. Okoye
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
- Songs of Harriet Tubman
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A kiss on the forehead (Text: Anita Gonzalez) [x]*
- I am Harriet Tubman (in Songs of Harriet Tubman) (Text: Nkeiru Okoye) *
- I am Moses, the Liberator (in Songs of Harriet Tubman) (Text: Nkeiru Okoye) *
- Inside Is What Remains (Text: Nkeiru Okoye) [x]*
- My name is Araminta (in Songs of Harriet Tubman) (Text: Nkeiru Okoye) *
- My Name is Harriet now (in Songs of Harriet Tubman) (Text: Nkeiru Okoye) *
Last update: 2023-05-10 20:39:49