Composer: Alfonso Ferrabosco (c1575 - 1628)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Come my Celia (Text: Ben Jonson)
- In depth no man remembreth thee (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
- In thee O Lord I put my trust (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
- O Lord come pity my distress (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
- So beautie on the waters stood (Text: Ben Jonson)
- So, so leave off this lamenting kisse (Text: John Donne)
- Tell me, o love
Last update: 2015-05-09 17:00:06