Composer: Roy Harris (1898 - 1979)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Symphony for Voices
- Whitman Triptych
- no. ?. An Evening Lull (Text: Walt Whitman)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Abraham Lincoln walks at midnight (Text: Vachel Lindsay)
- An Evening Lull (in Whitman Triptych) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Fog (Text: Carl Sandburg)
- Give me the splendid silent sun (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Read, sweet, how others strove (Text: Emily Dickinson)
- Song for all seas, all ships (in Symphony for Voices) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- Tears (in Symphony for Voices) (Text: Walt Whitman)
- The commonplace (Text: Walt Whitman)
- The year that trembled (Text: Walt Whitman)
Last update: 2017-10-23 12:58:13