Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by F. Hopkinson
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Seven Songs
- no. 7. Rondo
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Beneath a weeping willow's shade (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
- Enraptur'd I gaze (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
- Give me thy heart (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
- My days have been so wondrous free (Text: Thomas Parnell)
- My Love is gone to Sea (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
- O'er the Hills far away (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
- Rondo (in Seven Songs)
- See, down Maria's blushing cheek (Text: Francis Hopkinson)
Last update: 2015-05-09 17:23:09