Composer: Richard Martin (flourished c1610)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Robert Dowland's Musical Banquet [multi-composer]
- no. ?. In darkness let me dwell, composed by John Dowland (Text: Anonymous) FRE
- no. ?. To plead my faith, composed by Daniel Bachelar (Text: Robert Devereux, Earl of Essex)
- no. ?. Change thy mind since she doth change, composed by Richard Martin (Text: Robert Devereux, Earl of Essex)
- Far from triumphing court, composed by John Dowland (Text: Henry Lea, Sir)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Change thy mind since she doth change (in Robert Dowland's Musical Banquet) (Text: Robert Devereux, Earl of Essex)
Last update: 2020-02-01 15:32:41