Composer: Astor Piazzolla (1921 - 1992)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Dos Tangos
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Mil novecientos sesenta y cuatro (Text: Jorge Luis Borges) *
- Milonga: "A Don Nicanor Paredes" (in Dos Tangos) (Text: Jorge Luis Borges) *
- Milonga: "El Títere" (in Dos Tangos) (Text: Jorge Luis Borges) *
- Milonga en ay menor (Text: Horacio Ferrer) * ENG
Last update: 2015-05-09 18:06:01