Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by F. Pilkington
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- First Book of Songs or Airs [collection]
- no. ?. Whither so fast?
- First Set of Madrigals [collection]
- Second Set of Madrigals [collection]
- no. ?. Wake, sleepy Thyrsis, wake
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Have I found her? O rich finding! (in First Set of Madrigals)
- Hidden O Lord are my most horrid sins (Text: William Leighton, Sir)
- High mighty God of righteousness (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
- My choice is made
- Now peep, boe peep
- Pour forth, mine eyes, the fountains of your tears (in First Set of Madrigals)
- Rest sweet nimphs
- Wake, sleepy Thyrsis, wake (in Second Set of Madrigals)
- Whither so fast? (in First Book of Songs or Airs)
Last update: 2015-05-09 18:06:23