Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by D. Taylor
See Opus Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Three songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A song for lovers (in Three songs) (Text: James Stephens)
- Captain Stratton's Fancy (Text: John Masefield)
- The chambered nautilus, op. 7 (Text: Oliver Wendell Holmes)
- The highwayman (Text: Alfred Noyes)
- The messenger (in Three songs) (Text: James Stephens)
- The rivals (in Three songs) (Text: James Stephens)
Last update: 2021-11-14 14:04:59