Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by J. Webster
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Come to me, darling, my sorrows to lighten (in Prairie flowers) (Text: Charles Brennan)
- In the sweet by and by (Text: Sanford Fillmore Bennett)
- Little Maud (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- Lorena (Text: Henry D. L. Webster, Rev.)
- The Rosebush (Text: W. W. Caldwell)
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:23:53