Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by W. Pasfield
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Faery song (Text: John Keats)
- Ha'nacker Mill (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
- Roadways (Text: John Masefield)
- The birds (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
- The green river (Text: Alfred Bruce Douglas, Lord)
- The Oxen (Text: Thomas Hardy)
- There is sweet music here (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Thou whose birth on earth (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
Last update: 2023-05-10 19:41:17