Composer: Reginald Osborne
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Invocation (Text: Walter de la Mare)
- She's somewhere in the sunlight strong (Text: Richard Le Gallienne)
- Spring goeth all in white (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
- When June is come (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
Last update: 2015-05-09 19:36:55