Keine gleicht dir . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron (1788 - 1824), "Stanzas for music", appears in Poems, first published 1816
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Ludwig Hess (1877 - 1944), "Keine gleicht dir", op. 25 (5 Lieder) no. ?, published 1908 [voice and piano]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Danish (Dansk), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist [an adaptation] DUT FRE GER GER ITA RUS ; composed by Emil Sjögren.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation possibly by Karl Klingemann (1798 - 1862) DAN DUT FRE ITA RUS ; composed by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Otto Gildemeister (1823 - 1902) DAN DUT FRE FRE ITA RUS ; composed by Alexander Ritter, Hugo Wolf.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Nikolai Platonovich Ogaryov (1813 - 1877) , "Стансы" DAN DUT FRE GER GER ITA ; composed by K. N. Starcev.
This page was added to the website: 2009-04-03