what if a much of a which of a wind . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
About the headline (FAQ)This text may be copyright, so we will not display it until we obtain permission to do so or discover it is public-domain.
- by E. E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings (1894 - 1962), appears in 1 x 1, first published 1944, copyright ©
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Esther Williamson Ballou (1915 - 1973), "what if a much of a which of a wind", published 1959. [SBB chorus and woodwind quintet]
- by Marc Blitzstein (1905 - 1964), "what if a much of a which of a wind", published 1962 [medium voice and piano], from From Marion's Book, no. 3.
- by John W. Downey (b. 1927), "What if?" [chorus, brass ensemble and percussion]
- by Jeffrey Thomas King , "what if a much of a which of a wind", 1970 [SATB chorus and piano], unpublished
- by David Ward-Steinman (b. 1936), "what if a much of a which of a wind", published 1985 [voice and piano], from Children’s Corner Revisited, no. 4, Leyerle Publications
- by Richard Wernick (b. 1934), "what if a much of a which of a wind" [SATB chorus and prepared piano four-hands]
Text added to the website: 2008-07-03 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:46
Line count: 0
Word count: 0