Crucem tuam adoramus, Domine: et sanctam resurrectionem tuam laudamus et glorificamus: ecce enim propter lignum venit gaudium in universo mundo.
About the headline (FAQ)
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author [author's text not yet checked against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Paweł Łukaszewski (b. 1968), "Crucem tuam adoramus, Domine", 1995 [chorus], from Two Lenten Motets, no. 2. [ sung text checked 1 time]
- by Anton von Webern (1883 - 1945), "Crucem tuam adoramus, Domine", op. 16 no. 5 (1923-4), from Fünf Canons, no. 5. [ sung text checked 1 time]
Available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Lau Kanen) , "Uw kruis vereren wij, Heer", copyright © 2011, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bertram Kottmann) , copyright © 2011, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
Researcher for this text: Jeroen Scholten
This text was added to the website between May 1995 and September 2003.
Line count: 4
Word count: 20