Submissions by Smith, Alan Louis ( 15 texts )
See also Compositions and Texts set to musicTexts
- To you, seductive woman-child; title: "Francis Poulenc’s Thank-you Note to Louise de Vilmorin"
- If only you would smile every now and then… Then… then; title: "Wenn du nur zuweilen lächelst"
- There are many types of blindness. Some cannot see; title: "To my Beloved Narcissist"
- Did you know that you were dying?; title: "To My Dying Father, Fifty-six Years Later"
- When we were boys; title: "Training wheels"
- When I write; title: "Puppies on the Other Side of the Door"
- Looking out, looking in; title: "Heart windows"
- Colored glass; title: "Kaleidoscope"
- How did they know; title: "Lapiz lazuli"
- I sing you to sleep; title: "I sing you to sleep - Lullaby"
- When you carry me to the stars; title: "When you carry me to the stars"
- Baudelaire’s invalid flowers, scented with opium; title: "Baudelaire’s invalid flowers"
- If every ear were a trumpet; title: "If every ear (Mondnacht)"
- Some enchanted evening broidered with stars; title: "Some enchanted evening"
- Là ci darem la mano