Language: English after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Cäsar (Otto Hugo) Flaischlen (1864 - 1920), no title, written 1894-7, appears in Von Alltag und Sonne, in Mönchguter Skizzenbuch, first published 1921 FRE SWE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Alban Maria Johannes Berg, José Berr, Pauline von Erdmannsdörfer-Fichtner, Alexander von Fielitz, Hans Gál, Sándor Jemnitz, Selim Palmgren, Margarete Voigt-Schweikert, Erich Zeisl. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Cäsar (Otto Hugo) Flaischlen (1864 - 1920) , no title, 1894-7, from Von Alltag und Sonne, in Mönchguter Skizzenbuch, published 1921 ENG SWE FRE ENG by Alban Maria Johannes Berg, Erich Zeisl, José Berr, Sándor Jemnitz, Margarete Voigt-Schweikert, Selim Palmgren, Hans Gál, Pauline von Erdmannsdörfer-Fichtner, Alexander von Fielitz.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG FRE ENG by Selim Palmgren.
Text added to the website: 2003-10-19.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:02
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works