Prin flori colind
Language: Romanian (Română) after the German (Deutsch)
Prin flori colind
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Neue Gedichte, in Neuer Frühling, no. 22 ENG FRE ENG FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Arshak Andriasov, Nicolae Bretan, Hermann Drechsler, Aleksandr Ivanovich Dyubyuk, Stanley Grill, Gerhard Lampersberg, Eduard Lassen, Alma Mahler, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Béla Nemes Hegyi, Gösta Percy, Friedrich Siebmann, Mario Van Overeem. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Neue Gedichte, in Neuer Frühling, no. 22 ENG FRE ROM ENG FRE by Alma Mahler, Eduard Lassen, Nicolae Bretan, Hermann Drechsler, Aleksandr Ivanovich Dyubyuk, Gerhard Lampersberg, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Béla Nemes Hegyi, Mario Van Overeem, Gösta Percy, Friedrich Siebmann.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown FRE ROM FRE by Nicolae Bretan.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG ROM ENG by Robert Caby.
Text added to the website: 2008-04-12.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:40
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works