Je vais errant
Language: French (Français) after the German (Deutsch)
Je vais errant
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Neue Gedichte, in Neuer Frühling, no. 22 ENG
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Arshak Andriasov, Nicolae Bretan, Hermann Drechsler, Aleksandr Ivanovich Dyubyuk, Stanley Grill, Gerhard Lampersberg, Eduard Lassen, Alma Mahler, Erik Meyer-Helmund, Béla Nemes Hegyi, Gösta Percy, Friedrich Siebmann, Mario Van Overeem. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ; composed by Nicolae Bretan.
- Also set in Romanian (Română), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE ; composed by Nicolae Bretan.
Text added to the website: 2008-04-12 00:00:00.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:40
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works