Language: Romanian (Română) after the German (Deutsch)
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Neue Gedichte, in Neuer Frühling, no. 38 ENG FRE SPA ENG ITA
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Alban Maria Johannes Berg, Nicolae Bretan, Hans Guido, Freiherr von Bülow, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir, Mario Van Overeem, Hugo Wolf. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
Settings in other languages or adaptations:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856) , no title, from Neue Gedichte, in Neuer Frühling, no. 38 ENG FRE SPA ENG ROM ITA by Alban Maria Johannes Berg, Hugo Wolf, Hans Guido, Freiherr von Bülow, Nicolae Bretan, Mario Van Overeem, Charles Villiers Stanford, Sir.
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown FRE SPA ROM ITA by Nicolae Bretan.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , title unknown ENG FRE SPA ENG ROM by Edoardo Perelli.
Text added to the website: 2008-04-23.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:41
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works