Wie entgehn der Gefahr, in unsern...
Language: German (Deutsch) after the French (Français)
Wie entgehn der Gefahr, in unsern kleinen Nachen
. . . . . . . . . .
[--- The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. ---]
About the headline (FAQ)
- a text in French (Français) by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885), "Autre guitare", appears in Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 23, first published 1838 CHI ENG ENG ENG RUS
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Jean Absil, Max Arham, Georges Bizet, Jules Bordier, Arthur Coquard, Paul-Charles-Marie Curet, as Paul Puget, Léon Delafosse, Léo Delibes, Pauline Duchambge, Jean-Baptiste Faure, Benjamin Louis Paul Godard, Serge Gut, Edmond Hippeau, Jean-Georges Kastner, Louis Lacombe, Edouard Lalo, Charles Lecocq, Franz Liszt, Victor Massé, Jules Massenet, Isabelle Marie Henriette Mellerio, as Ellebasi, Napoléon-Henri Reber, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns, Marcel Trémois. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
[ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in French (Français), original text by Victor Marie Hugo (1802 - 1885) , title 1: "Autre Guitare", from Les Rayons et les Ombres, no. 23, published 1838 RUS ENG CHI GER by Jean Absil, Georges Bizet, Benjamin Louis Paul Godard, Louis Lacombe, Edouard Lalo, Charles Lecocq, Franz Liszt, Victor Massé, Jules Massenet, Henri Reber, Charles Camille Saint-Saëns, Paul Charles Marie Puget, Marcel Trémois, Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein, Jean-Georges Kastner, Serge Gut, Jules Bordier.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Lev Aleksandrovich Mey (1822 - 1862) , title unknown ENG CHI GER by Sergei Vasil'yevich Rachmaninov.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Theobald Rehbaum (1835 - 1918) , title unknown RUS ENG CHI by Franz Liszt.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-24.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:01
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works