Language: Spanish (Español) after the German (Deutsch)
[--- This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. ---]
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Johann Ludwig Uhland (1787 - 1862), "Das Ständchen", appears in Balladen und Romanzen, in Sterbeklänge, no. 1, first published 1815 ENG FRE FRE
- This text was set to music by the following composer(s): Francis Edward Bache, J. Bandisch, Norbert Burgmüller, Ernesto Drangosch, Friedrich Theodor Fröhlich, Gerhard Haase, Eduard Franz Carl Hubert Hartenfels, Georg Andreas Henkel, Robert Kahn, Nikolay Filippovich Khristianovich, Jan Bedřich Kittl, Conradin Kreutzer, Josephine Lang, Leopold Lenz, W. J. Otto Lessmann, Rudolph, Fürst von Lichtenstein, Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe, Friedrich Niggli, August Overbeck, Hans Paumgartner, Heinrich Proch, Alfred Richter, Heinrich von Sahr, Louis Schubert, Louis [Ludwig] Spohr, Nic. Thauret, August Walter. Go to the text.
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Washington Castro (1909 - 2004), "La serenata", 1943, published 1944. [voice and piano]
Settings in other languages:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), original text by Johann Ludwig Uhland (1787 - 1862) , title 1: "Das Ständchen", from Balladen und Romanzen, in Sterbeklänge, no. 1, published 1815 ENG FRE SPA by Heinrich Proch, Norbert Burgmüller, Robert Kahn, Jan Bedřich Kittl, Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe, Louis [Ludwig] Spohr, Friedrich Theodor Fröhlich, Edward Hartenfels, Josephine Lang, Friedrich Niggli, Georg Andreas Henkel, Francis Edward Bache, Leopold Lenz, Hans Paumgartner, Ernesto Drangosch, Louis Schubert, Alfred Richter, J. Bandisch, August Walter, Nic. Thauret, Rudolph, Fürst von Lichtenstein, W. J. Otto Lessmann, Gerhard Haase, Heinrich von Sahr, August Overbeck.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Xavier Marmier (1808 - 1892) , title 1: "Le sommeil", from Poésies d'un voyageur 1834-1878, Imprimerie Simon Raçon, published 1874 ENG SPA by Jules Bouval.
Text added to the website: 2010-05-11.
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:03:42
Line count: 0
Word count: 0
This website began in 1995 as a personal project, and I have been working
on it full-time without a salary since 2008. Our research has
never had any government or institutional funding, so if you
the information here useful, please consider making a donation. Your gift is greatly appreciated.
- Emily Ezust
Browse imslp.org (Petrucci Music Library) for Lieder or choral works