Onder 't kruis met mededogen,/ stond de moeder diep bewogen . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Guido (Pieter Theodoor Jozef) Gezelle (1830 - 1899), "Onder 't kruis met mededogen"
- a text in Latin by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist, "Stabat Mater dolorosa"
- a text in Latin possibly by Jacopone da Todi (1230 - 1306)
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Raf Belmans , "Onder 't kruis met mededogen" [mixed chorus a cappella]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Latin, adapted by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist [an adaptation] DUT ENG FRE FRE POL ; composed by Franz Liszt.
- Also set in Polish (Polski), a translation by Czesław Jankowski (1857 - 1929) , "Stała Matka bolejąca" DUT FRE LAT ; composed by Karol Maciej Szymanowski.