You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of May 6, we are $2,380 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade. Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important overhaul possible!
Much of our material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
Printing texts or translations without the name of the author or translator is also illegal.
You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
For more information
, contact us at the following address:
Please read the instructions below the translations before writing!
In your e-mail, always include the names of the translators if you wish to reprint something.
- Cor Cordium (Augusta Read Thomas)
- Easter (Rutland Boughton, Fritz Bennicke Hart, Jack Hawes)
- Falias (Marshall H. Barnes)
- Finias (Marshall H. Barnes)
- Gorias (Marshall H. Barnes)
- I-Brasîl (Frederick Delius, David Moule-Evans) GER
- Mo Bròn! (A song on the wind) (Fritz Bennicke Hart, Katharine E. Lucke)
- Murias (Marshall H. Barnes)
- Ròseen-dhu (Edgar Leslie Bainton, Henry Clough-Leighter)
- Song of apple-trees (Rutland Boughton, Percy Eastman Fletcher)
- The bells of youth (Granville Ransome Bantock, Sir, Hubert Bath, Henry Clough-Leighter, Percy Eastman Fletcher, Norman Fulton, Jack Hawes, Oley Speaks)
- The mystic's prayer (Fritz Bennicke Hart)
- The Rose of the Night (Charles Tomlinson Griffes) FRE
- The shrewmouse (Fritz Bennicke Hart)
- Time (Fritz Bennicke Hart)
- Vale, Amor! (Fritz Bennicke Hart)
- When there is peace (Fritz Bennicke Hart)