Author: Frederick William Harvey (1888 - 1957)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Calm with the calm of all old earth has taken
- H. Howells: Goddess of Night
- From troubles of the world
- H. Gál: Scherzo
- Goddess of Night (Calm with the calm of all old earth has taken) - H. Howells
- I'm homesick for my hills again GER
- I. Gurney: In Flanders
- In Flanders (I'm homesick for my hills again) - I. Gurney GER
- O, Cranham ways are steep and green
- I. Gurney: Walking Song
- Scherzo (From troubles of the world ) - H. Gál
- Walking Song (O, Cranham ways are steep and green) - I. Gurney
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:48:04