Texts by Anyte of Tegea set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A bird (You will never rise up again) - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier
- A dolphin (No more exulting in the calm sea) - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier
- For a fountain (O wanderer, rest your tired limbs under this elm) - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier
- No more exulting in the calm sea - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier (A dolphin)
- O wanderer, rest your tired limbs under this elm - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier (For a fountain)
- You will never rise up again - (Ivy) Priaulx Rainier (A bird)
- ENG [x]
Last update: 2019-04-24 21:35:53