Texts by J. Merrill set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A Downward Look () - D. Hagen [x] *
- An Upward Look () - D. Hagen [x] *
- body () - D. Hagen [x] *
- Investiture at Cecconi's () - L. Hoiby [x] *
- On the Block: Lamp, Terracotta Base, US, ca. 1925 () - D. Hagen [x] *
- On the Block: Mantel Clock, Imitation Sèvres () - D. Hagen [x] *
- Pledge () - D. Hagen [x] *
- The Instilling () - D. Hagen [x] *
- Vol. XLIV, No. 3 () - D. Hagen [x] *
Last update: 2023-05-06 23:19:44