Author: Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch, Sir (1863 - 1944)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- A carol (Fling out, fling out your windows wide) (from Poems and Ballads by Q) - C. Stanford
- As I was crossing Tanner's Hill
- C. Stanford: Tom Lemin
- Fling out, fling out your windows wide (from Poems and Ballads by Q)
- C. Stanford: A carol
- Tom Lemin (As I was crossing Tanner's Hill) - C. Stanford
Last update: 2015-05-09 16:03:00