Texts by P. Bowles set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Baby, baby, who's my love? * - P. Bowles
- For within your face I saw the night * - P. Bowles
- In the platinum forest walked a white maiden * - P. Bowles
- In the platinum forest (In the platinum forest walked a white maiden) - P. Bowles *
- In the woods she hears a bird * - P. Bowles
- In the woods (In the woods she hears a bird) - P. Bowles *
- Once a lady was here (Once a lady was here) - P. Bowles, O. Greif *
- Once a lady was here * - P. Bowles, O. Greif
- Secret words (For within your face I saw the night) - P. Bowles *
- Sleeping song (Baby, baby, who's my love?) - P. Bowles *
- Voici la feuille qui tombe près de la fontaine [x] * - P. Bowles (Voici la feuille)
- Voici la feuille (Voici la feuille qui tombe près de la fontaine) - P. Bowles [x] *
Last update: 2023-05-10 20:42:19