Composer: Edwin Gerschefski (b. 1909)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Claribel, op. 3 (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- Crossing the Bar (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Meeting at night, parting at morning, op. 8 no. 2 [multi-text setting]
- Stars, op. 39 (Six songs) no. 4b (Text: Carl Sandburg) [x]*
- Wanting is what? (Text: Robert Browning)
Last update: 2019-09-07 15:25:00