Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by W. Ogdon
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.:
- Three Baritone Songs
- no. 1. Moon song (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE
- no. 2. Slow, slow fresh fount (Text: Ben Jonson)
- no. 3. O let me climb (Text: Henry Vaughan)
- Two Kechwa Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- By the Isar (Text: D. H. Lawrence)
- How sadly she dreams (in Two Kechwa Songs) (Text: Anonymous)
- Moon song (in Three Baritone Songs) (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE
- O let me climb (in Three Baritone Songs) (Text: Henry Vaughan)
- Slow, slow fresh fount (in Three Baritone Songs) (Text: Ben Jonson)
- That she may not find dew (in Two Kechwa Songs) (Text: Anonymous)
Last update: 2023-05-10 19:57:01