Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by G. Kimpton
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- Seven Short Songs for voice, recorder and piano [multi-composer] [collection]
- no. 1. Here we come a-piping
- no. 2. Cradle Song (Berceuse sur les touches blanches) (Text: Nerys Jones) [x]*
- no. 3. The lamb that e’er the world began (Now carol we) (Text: Volkslieder )
- no. 4. To Musick (Text: Robert Herrick)
- no. 5. Song at evening (Text: Audrey Duggan) [x]
- no. 6. In the still air (Text: Horatius Bonar)
- no. 7. I know a bank (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Song at evening (in Seven Short Songs for voice, recorder and piano) (Text: Audrey Duggan) [x]
- The railroad (Text: William Barnes) [x]
Last update: 2016-02-09 18:19:32