Composer: Albert Le Guillard (1887 - 1958)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Quatre mélodies, op. 8
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Chanson, op. 8 no. 4 (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: André Spire) [x]
- Crépuscule pluvieux, op. 8 no. 3 (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Georges-Ephraïm Michel , as Éphraïm Mikhaël)
- La mort des amants, op. 8 no. 1 (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Charles Baudelaire) ENG ENG GER ITA POL SPA
- Pantoum négligé, op. 8 no. 2 (in Quatre mélodies) (Text: Paul Verlaine)
Last update: 2020-02-16 21:51:16