Composer: John Golland (1942 - 1993)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Seven Short Songs for voice, recorder and piano [multi-composer]
- no. 1. Here we come a-piping, composed by Nicholas Marshall (Text: Anonymous )
- no. 2. Cradle Song (Berceuse sur les touches blanches), composed by Geoffrey Bush (Text: Nerys Jones) [x]*
- no. 3. The lamb that e’er the world began (Now carol we), composed by Inglis Gundry (Text: Volkslieder )
- no. 4. To Musick, composed by John Golland (Text: Robert Herrick)
- no. 5. Song at evening, composed by Geoffrey Kimpton (Text: Audrey Duggan) [x]
- no. 6. In the still air, composed by David Campbell Dorward (Text: Horatius Bonar)
- no. 7. I know a bank, composed by Betty Roe (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
Last update: 2019-08-04 23:22:50