Composer: Nicholas Lanier (1588 - 1666)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Come, come thou glorious object (Text: William Killigrew, Sir)
- Like hermit poor (Text: Walter Raleigh, Sir)
- Mark how the blushful morn (Text: Thomas Carew)
- Thou art not fair (Text: Thomas Campion)
- Though I am young (Text: Ben Jonson)
- Young and simple though I am (Text: Thomas Campion)
Last update: 2016-08-28 17:05:14