Composer: Charles Dibdin (1745 - 1814)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Bachelor's Hall (Text: Charles Dibdin)
- Blow high, blow low (Text: Charles Dibdin)
- Farewell My Trim-built Wherry
- The Jolly Young Waterman
- Tom Bowling (Text: Charles Dibdin) FRE
Last update: 2019-07-16 18:53:48