Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by L. Southard
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- David's Lament for Absalom (Text: Anonymous) [x]
- No more (Text: William Wetmore Story) [x]
- O moonlight deep and tender (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- The Fountain (Text: James Russell Lowell)
- The little sleeper (Text: J. Clement)
- The Sands o' Dee (Text: Charles Kingsley)
- The tryst (Text: S. P. Driver) [x]
Last update: 2021-09-12 18:47:22